Skip to main content

Whirlpool

So often I have all these fractured thoughts strumming around my mind.

Ideas, doubts, curiosities, possibilities, potential goals, memories . . .
You get the point.

The reason I started this blog was to have somewhere to record these things.

And yet, so often, these thoughts are fragmented - bits here and bits there, all pooling together in the center of my mind, trying to assimilate; Trying to piece themselves together to form something coherent - something worthy of sharing.

So please, forgive me if what I'm sharing doesn't make sense.

Despite my numerous flaws and short comings, I am trying and I am doing and I am hoping.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Omni

I'm not gay but I'm not straight either. In fact, I don't care what your gender or orientation is. If you wanna hang out, fine. Be friends, fine. You wanna get close, great. If you wanna fuck, even better, but don't think for a second that I can't live without you. Don't imagine that I'll miss you - because chances are - I won't.

Alone in the Woods

On my way there I don't look up much since it's already dark. I just walk quickly, following the dull beam of my flashlight down the winding trail. Once I get out into the woods. I climb inside my tent and sit alone in the darkness of the night. The tent is just fine and I don't mind the lifestyle, (and yes, I work before you think about roasting me). I don't however, like the woods, at night, alone. If you're wondering - no, I'm not afraid of the dark. What I do fear are the hundreds of other homeless or homefree (and often unsane) people who may also be out in it. Sometimes when I'm not sure what I hear, I shut off my light and sit wide-eyed in the muggy blackness, willing my breath to be shallow and inaudible. Times when I'm truly afraid, I set a pair of scissors next to me since I don't have a knife. I then take my belt and wrap the end of it around my wrist so that if needed, I could use the buckle as a weapon. I'm not ...

In the Rain

Sometimes I just want to get naked and lie on the cement in the rain, Like some well thought out cleanse To be there in the moment and let the water wash away my pain, I think it's funny how people swear up and down and talk a lot of shit, And yet, who's there when it truly comes down to it, So far, there's no one I can see, Except for maybe that one man who stays because I know him and he knows me, Just please don't ask me why Because I don't fucking know, I say if you have nothing, then what of do you have to let go, If once I had something to lose It must be gone away for sure, So let me just get naked and lie in the rain and maybe the heavens will find my cure . . .